The Adelaide Crows Fleurieu Supporter Group commenced in March 2015 with the initial registration day held at the Encounter Football Clubrooms. The Inaugural President was Judy Bray, Secretary Di Pratt and Treasurer Scott Bray who started the proceedings to form a group with the required membership of 100 people and a committee was then formed.
Regular events are held watching the Adelaide Crows away matches at the Middleton Tavern, and where meals are available and a raffle is held during half time. Each season the group has included an Adelaide Crows interstate match in the itinerary travelling either by bus or plane.
Each year we hold a Sportsman Night and Christmas Dinner where we have a quest speaker.
A generous donation of a current season signed football guernsey and a signed football is received from the Adelaide Football Club for out major raffle which enables us to donate to various charities, which includes one of the charities supported by the Adelaide Crows Children Foundation.
- To encourage people to join our group as a supporter of the Adelaide Crows Football Club.
- Mixing with people having a common interest and forming friendships.
- View matches together as a social occasion.
- Encouraging Supporters to become Adelaide Crows Members and attend AFL Matches.
- Arrange an interesting and informative program for our Members including a Sportsman’s night with players.
- To support the Adelaide Football Club in any way that they stipulate.
- To let members know the availability of transport to away matches arranged through the AFC Supporter Groups.